Published: Sat, April 21, 2018
Hi-Tech | By Kristin Zimmerman

NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ:NXPI) Coverage Initiated at Citigroup

NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ:NXPI) Coverage Initiated at Citigroup

Robert W. Baird upgraded it to "Outperform" rating and $50 target in Monday, September 19 report. The company was maintained on Tuesday, November 14 by FBR Capital. The stock has "Overweight" rating by Morgan Stanley on Monday, October 12. Drexel Hamilton maintained NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ:NXPI) rating on Thursday, August 3. The company was initiated on Tuesday, August 18 by Jefferies. The stock of NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ:NXPI) earned "Neutral" rating by Goldman Sachs on Wednesday, February 3. The firm has "Buy" rating by Needham given on Thursday, July 27. The rating was maintained by FBR Capital with "Buy" on Thursday, January 11. See AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Investors sentiment increased to 0.89 in Q4 2017. For the most recent quarter, quick ratio was 1.8, current ratio was 2.2, LT Debt/Equity ratio was 0.43 and Total Debt/Equity ratio stands at 0.49, while Payout ratio is 0. It increased, as 35 investors sold POST shares while 68 reduced holdings. Pennsylvania Trust Co raised its stake in shares of NXP Semiconductors by 0.5% in the fourth quarter. Moreover, Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management has 0% invested in Brooks Automation, Inc. Amp Capital Investors Ltd holds 0.02% or 44,986 shares in its portfolio. First Foundation Advsrs reported 0.02% of its portfolio in Citigroup Inc. The total amount of shares outstanding is 578.43M, giving the company a market capitalization of about 17.86B. Employees Retirement Sys Of Texas has invested 0.04% in Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. This year's earnings per share analyst estimate is anticipated to be $1.48. Deutsche National Bank Ag owns 0% invested in AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

United States stocks were mixed by midday in NY as a sell-off in IBM shares weighed on the Dow, but the S&P 500 and Nasdaq edged up. Bluefin Trading Lc, a New York-based fund reported 94,250 shares. (NASDAQ:AMAG) for 122 shares. Heritage Invsts Mngmt Corporation owns 209,701 shares or 0.94% of their U.S. portfolio. Aqr Cap Ltd Com accumulated 103,114 shares. (NYSE:C). Steinberg Glob Asset Mgmt invested in 19,599 shares or 0.21% of the stock. A company with a high P/E ratio usually indicated positive future performance and investors are willing to pay more for this company's shares. Overall, the share price is down -8.47% so far this year.

Traders have different rules for what constitutes liquidity and a good guide is the volume of trades and volume of shares that are traded each day. Brooks Automation, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRKS) has risen 28.22% since April 20, 2017 and is uptrending. It has underperformed by 23.30% the S&P500.

It said that measures proposed by the San Diego-based company to tackle antitrust concerns "can hardly solve relevant market competition issues". It markets Makena, a hydroxyprogesterone caproate injection to reduce the risk of preterm birth in women pregnant with a single baby who have a history of singleton spontaneous preterm birth; Feraheme, an intravenous iron replacement therapeutic agent for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in adult patients with chronic kidney disease; and MuGard Mucoadhesive Oral Wound Rinse for the management of oral mucocitis/stomatiits and various types of oral wounds.

Since February 6, 2018, it had 2 insider purchases, and 0 insider sales for $299,691 activity. The insider Forese James A. sold 6,466 shares worth $500,666. According to 2017Q4 SEC form the reduction is 92.36%. Finally, Synovus Financial Corp boosted its stake in shares of NXP Semiconductors NV by 6,000.0% in the third quarter.

When looking at the investment recommendation on say a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being a strong buy, 3 a hold, and 5 a sell), NXPI is given a 2.90 while 2.00 placed for SWKS. Therefore 29% are positive. Since October 26, 2017 according to StockzIntelligence Inc NXP Semiconductors has 13 analyst reports.

The cellular technology company alerted workers to the layoffs on Wednesday; they become effective June 19. Facebook has $265.0 highest and $88 lowest target.

NXP Semiconductors N.V., a semiconductor company, provides high performance mixed signal and standard product solutions for radio frequency, analog, power management, interface, security, and digital processing products worldwide. The company was maintained on Friday, September 1 by Stifel Nicolaus. The stock has "Hold" rating by Canaccord Genuity on Monday, July 10.

Like this: